Today I joined the Benchwarmers lads on their podcast, recorded about an hour before the news broke that Pep was taking over at Manchester City. Think what I say will bear a lot of relevance in the next 18 months.
You may also like
Want to get more in depth? Join the Reddit group! http://www.Reddit.com/r/Howson The Podcast is here: http://apple.co/1qQHSdF Please Subscribe to the channel:
This is hands down the craziest run in I’ve ever seen in a game of Football Manager, 5 (FIVE!) teams are in the running, right…
► SUBSCRIBE to Ball Street: http://bit.ly/BallStreetSubscribe Me and the lads from Ball Street have a natter about the upcoming games at United and
- 5 Academy Players Solskjaer Will Debut! | Man Utd Academy News
- 5 Midfielders United Should Sign feat Tanguy Ndombele| Man Utd Transfer News
- 4222 vs 433: What Is Manchester United’s Best Formation | Jose Mourinho Tactical Analysis
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Analysis | Mourinho Delighted With Comeback
- United v Chelsea or Jose v Conte? The Podcast Returns!