Valuable 3 points while our rivals have dropped, we keep pressure on those above us and start to look like we can get into that top four, if not put together a challenge. Still too early to say, but gritty wins away from home will certainly help!
You may also like
SkySports pundit Danny Higginbotham joins me on the Warm Down to talk tactics, Sir Alex Ferguson, Premier League and a whole load of stuff –
I still believe 352 is a viable formation. Wanna make that clear. Different personnel and this is a brilliantly flexible way for us to play….
- 5 Academy Players Solskjaer Will Debut! | Man Utd Academy News
- 5 Midfielders United Should Sign feat Tanguy Ndombele| Man Utd Transfer News
- 4222 vs 433: What Is Manchester United’s Best Formation | Jose Mourinho Tactical Analysis
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Analysis | Mourinho Delighted With Comeback
- United v Chelsea or Jose v Conte? The Podcast Returns!